Saturday, November 10, 2007

A week with Nana

Well we took Nana to the airport this morning. I think we were all a little sad to see her go. What a big help she was! She and Trina had a schedule down pat and were up and down all night with our little man. It was such a huge help for me to be able to catch up on school work without having to worry about sleeping through the night. I was a bit behind but during the last week I have been able to make up everything I missed. I also had 3 quizzes and a practical exam this past week so Nana's help was so much appreciated. I did fine on all of them thanks to all the help. Thanks to Pappy for letting his wife be gone so long, we know that was tough for both of them to be apart. Thank you guys so much!! We love You!!

So on the way home from the airport Trina and I are realizing that Nate isn't leaving, we're actually parents! Wierd! Funny how that takes so long to sink in.

Trina had her first adverse diaper changing event this afternoon. Evidently our little guy is also a fountain impersonater and hit mama twice during one change. He got Nana and I the other night. Sneaky I tell ya! We are learning.

We are looking forward to having my family here the week of Thanksgiving. It's gonna be a full house but should be fun. Grandma and Grandpa will be here (my folks) and Uncle Joe & Aunt Amy and cousin Jessa, and also Uncle Adam. Should be a whole lot of fun with the whole family. We are stoked! Well enough playing around back to the books for me...well how bout 1 more video before I go..hehe