Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunsets on the Island


Sunrise on the east side of Oahu. Something about the ocean just makes them so much more beautiful. Also makes me stop and think abot why the heck we even appreciate them in the first place. Must be something about being made in the image of the one who thought the whole thing up.





Trina and Nate in the foreground as the sun begins to head down on the north shore, Waimaea Bay. Surf wasn't huge that day but it's much bigger than in the pics from the eastern shore.







There's a post below with Nate. Trina wanted me to let you know since these are far less fun pictures I guess. What can I say I'm not nearly as exciting as him.








1 comment:

Jes and Elvin said...

Oh how fun! It looks like you and your sweet little family are having a fabulous time. I jealous you get to enjoy such a beautiful place. Nate is adorable. His playing in the sand video is too cute!