Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nana & Pappy visit

Unfortunately, we didn't take very many pictures this weekend. But is was SO wonderful to have my parents here for the weekend. I have really been missing them lately. I think I miss them more since having Nate, than before. It was SO relaxing and fun. These pictures are from preparing to leave the house to go to Mount Vernon for the afternoon.




I will get more pictures from Nana and Pappy this week and share them with you when I get them. We got Nate's 6 month pictures taken this weekend, Nana said that they look a lot like baby pictures she has of Pappy and my brother from when they were about that age. She will send them to me and I will post them here to share with you all! We also toured Gettysburg this weekend. We got in lots of sight seeing :) Nate did great traveling along on all of our adventures!

I love and miss you Nana and Pappy!

No comments: